Perennity DICOM v4.51 is released
We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new version 4.51 of Perennity DICOM edition.
- Support for multiple Rimage or Epson autoloaders: now you can connect multiple autoloaders to the same Perennity DICOM system. This requires an additional license per connected target. Rimage supports only one Messaging Server connection, so either at least one of the systems must be direct-attached (USB) or a Rimage Cluster must be created. The autoloaders can be selected manually in attended mode or they can be profile-driven in unattended mode. Rimage systems may be equipped with different printers.
- We have now two installation packages: one with an embedded database (MariaDB, a free version of MySQL) recommended for new installations and one without database engine (recommended for upgrading existing installations). Both packages can be used for 32bit & 64bit platforms including Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 (please cross-check autoloader software compatibility).
- The latest versions of JAVA and Apache are now embedded and do not need to be installed any longer. This solves some compatibility issues with other applications and potential problems caused by automatic updates.
- Perennity can now also work with USB keys in combination with optical media.
- We have written a procedure how to implement user management in the web-based DICOM Burner interface. This can be done by simply editing some files in the Tomcat folder.
- PDF reports can now be retrieved using HTTP.
- The latest version of the free Weasis DICOM viewer (version 2.05) is also included.